Disclaimer: Audiqueen is intended to be used by healthcare professionals to manage test results as well as other relevant patient data in the ENT practice.
Audiqueen can be used in combination with certified audiometers for audiometric testing to assess hearing in patients attending the ENT or Audiological clinic.
It is CE certified as class I active medical device for use in the European Union. It is not certified for use outside the European Union.
Time has come to go paperless
- Open Audiqueen with a button in your Electronic Patient Record
- Extract all ENT-specific results swiftly from your measurement instruments.
- Access your patients’ data during surgery, in the emergency room, on your ward round, etc.
- View all ENT results in splendid graphs, pictures, documents
- Plot multiple results on the same graph for easy comparison or follow-up
- Print results and certificates, copy them to the clipboard, export and email them to your colleagues
- Add keywords, events, manage hearing aids
- Customize procedures, indexes and lay-outs to your liking
Inspired by our customers
All your measurement results in one place
All routine audiometrical data can be entered and are displayed according to international standards. Data are entered either manually or through a direct connection with your audiometer. Different audiograms can be selected to be shown together on the same audiometric chart.
Audiqueen can handle all kinds of speech tests with words or sentences, in quiet or in noise, with phoneme score or word score, with or without confidence intervals. It uses the same symbol set as in audiometry with separate symbols for left/right, for different conduction types, etc.
Impedance measurements are done with a tympanometer or middle ear analyzer. Data are entered into Audiqueen through a direct connection with your middle ear analyzer. If your device is not supported, you can always print and scan the test result and enter the scanned file.
OAE, ABR, ENG, etc.
Many other exams are stored by means of the automated document import function. This allows you to retrieve any file (e.g. a doc or pdf file) produced by your measurement instrument software that contains the report and/or the test results of the technical examination.
The Auditory Speech Sound Evaluation (A§E®) is an extensive psycho-acoustic test suite with supraliminal auditory tests to assess the coding of intensity, spectral and temporal content of sound. Audiqueen can read and show all A§E® results.
A§E Loudness Scaling
A§E Phoneme Detection
A§E Phoneme Discrimination
A§E Phoneme Identification
Images, movies, sound…
Audiqueen can store all your images, movies, sound, etc. They are entered by uploading the files (jpeg, mpeg, etc.) or they can be captured directly from the recording device, like the endoscope.
Connectivity with numerous ENT instruments
- Interacoustics AA222/h
- Interacoustics AC33
- Interacoustics AC40
- Interacoustics AD226
- Interacoustics AD229b/e
- Interacoustics AD629
- Interacoustics Affinity
- Interacoustics Equinox
- Interacoustics AS608/AS608e
- Interacoustics Callisto
- Inventis Bell
- Inventis Harp
- Inventis Piano
- Otometrics AURICAL Aud
- Otometrics AURICAL FreeFit
- Otometrics AURICAL Plus
- Otometrics MADSEN A450
- Otometrics MADSEN Astera
- Otometrics MADSEN Conera
- Otometrics MADSEN Itera II
- Otometrics MADSEN Xeta
- Otovation Amplitude T-series
- Otovation Otopod M1/M2
- Acousticon ACAM 5 *
- Auditdata Primus *
- Grason-Städler GSI 10 / 16 / 61 *
- Grason-Städler GSI Arrow *
- Grason-Städler GSI Tympstar *
- Inmedico Oscilla SM series *
- Inmedico Oscilla USB series *
- Siemens Unity 2 *
- Siemens Unity SD1000, SD110, SD120 *
* Devices require a NOAH 4 WSI license
Middle Ear Analyzers
- Grason-Stadler GSI 33
- Grason-Stadler GSI TympStar
- Grason-Städler GSI Tympstar Pro
- Interacoustics Titan
- Interacoustics AT235/AT235h
- Interacoustics AA222
- Interacoustics MT10
- Otometrics MADSEN Zodiac 901
- Otometrics MADSEN Zodiac
- Otometrics OTOFlex 100
- GM Instruments NR6
- GM Instruments A1 Acoust. Rhinometer
- DIFRA Rhinoceros
- All endoscopes with video output
- DIFRA NysStar II
- DIFRA Veritest II
OtherIs your device not in these lists? Don’t worry… Audiqueen connects to the software of your measurement device and automatically retrieves and stores a report of your measurements.
- New A§E user interface: the user interface has been thoroughly redone. It is much more user friendly and consistent across the different A§E tests.
- Speech audiometry thoroughly refurbished: A§E now also comes with sentence tests, different noise types, and adaptive scoring algorithm, etc.
- Coala Link: this is a powerful cable link, developed in collaboration with Cochlear Ltd, allowing calibrated presentation of stimuli directly from your PC to the CP910 speech processor. The Coala Link makes audiometric booths and audiometers obsolete for the assessment foci recipients.
- SoundC: this is a hardware set up with an external 8-channel soundcard and up to 8 loudspeakers for an azimuth localization test or to present speech and noise from different speakers, which opens a new world for speech testing.
- A§E self-tests: all A§E tests, except speech audiometry, can now be performed as self-test, by the patient on his own, without the presence of an audiologist required.
- Azimuth localization: a new localization test has been added to run on SoundC for the assessment of azimuth localization capacity.
Seamless integration in your hospital network
- Query patients and results based on several criteria: data source, subject (gender, age, (surgical) events undergone, keywords, hearing device…), test result (type, date..), result details
- Preview the subjects and results
- Export some of all the results to Excel
See our Solution Centre for more details…
All features in a nutshell
|Audiometry||Numerical storage and visualization of Tone Audiometry results|
|Impedance||Numerical storage and visualization of Impedance results (Tympanometry & Reflexes)|
|Speech Audiometry||Numerical storage and visualization of Speech Audiometry results|
|Speech In Noise||Numerical storage and visualization of Speech Audiometry In Noise results|
|Rhinomanometry||Numerical or report storage and visualization of Rhinomanometry results|
|Rhinometry||Numerical or report storage and visualization of Acoustic Rhinometry results|
|OAE||Report storage and visualization of Otoacoustic Emissions|
|ABR||Report storage and visualization of Auditory Brainstem Responses|
|Nystagmography||Report storage of ENG and VNG results|
|Caloric Reflex||Report storage of Caloric Reflex Test results|
|Voice Recording||Audio storage and playback of Voice Recordings|
|Endoscopy||Media storage and visualization of images and video from video scopes and camera’s|
|Tinnitus||Numerical storage and visualization of Tinnitus frequency and level on audiograms|
|Tuning Fork||Numerical storage and visualization of Rinne and Weber results|
|Detection||Numerical storage and visualization of A§E Phoneme Detection results|
|Discrimination||Numerical storage and visualization of A§E Phoneme Discrimination results|
|Identification||Numerical storage and visualization of A§E Phoneme Identification results|
|Loudness Scaling||Numerical storage and visualization of A§E Loudness Scaling results|
|ILD Localization||Numerical storage and visualization of A§E Localization results|
|Azimuth Localization||Numerical storage and visualization of A§E Azimuth results|
|Just Noticeable Difference||Numerical storage and visualization of A§E JND results|
|Custom Tests||Create custom test types|
|Connect Audiometer||Retrieve Numeric Audiometry data from an audiometer|
|Connect Speech Audiometer||Retrieve Numeric Speech Audiometry (in Noise) data from an audiometer|
|Connect Tympanometer||Retrieve Numeric Impedance data from a tympano/reflexmeter|
|Connect Rhinomanometer||Retrieve Numeric Rhinomanometry data from a rhinomanometer|
|Connect Rhinometer||Retrieve Numeric Rhinometry data from an acoustic rhinometer|
|Video Capture||Capturing images and video output of Endoscopes, Otoscopes, Stroboscopes, etc.|
|Connect Asse||Connect to the A§E Test Suite and automatically retrieve test results|
|Connect Custom||Retrieve Report data from custom defined measurement software|
|Keywords||Manage a keyword hierarchy and attribute keywords to patients|
|Events||Manage a list of event types and create events for patients|
|Notes||Add rich text formatted notes to patients|
|Devices||Manage hearing aids/implants and assign those devices to patient ears during tests|
|Personalization||Customize Look and Feel of graphical output|
|Index Management||Define customized result summary indices|
|Import & Export||Import/Export Audiqueen results from/to the Audiqueen file format|
|Print to Word||Print results to Word Documents|
|Print to PDF||Print results to PDF Documents|
|Print Image||Save results to images on disk or copy them to clipboard|
|Analysis Excel Addin||Query the Audiqueen database from Excel, allowing customized Group Analysis|
|Database Replication||Store a local, synchronized Audiqueen database to enable offline availability|
|Change Log||Log system keeping track of which user made which changes at what time|
|MSI Push Updates||Updates are deployed through an MSI package with unattended installation|
|Command Line||Context integration by launching Audiqueen.exe with the patients arguments|
|HL7 ADT||HL7 integration by receiving HL7 ADT Messages|
|HL7 ADT Query||HL7 integration by requesting patient information through ADT Query|
|HL7 ORU||HL7 integration sending results as an ORU message|
|LDAP Authentication||Audiqueen authenticates/authorizes users by means of the customer’s LDAP server|
|PDF Dump||Automated PDF report creation for storage in the customer’s HIS/EMR|
|Web Viewer||View Audiqueen results through a web browser|
|Automatic Updates||Audiqueen automatically downloads and installs the newest version at startup|